We’re looking for a Principal Engineer who will be a recognised expert and strongly impact our technology and development. As someone that cares about outcomes and people, you’ll be the go-to person for helping others and finding the most efficient solutions. Your deep knowledge in specialisms means you’ll be able to improve our environment and drive success. Our mission is ambitious and underpinned by our Principles (no pun intended). You’ll use the in-depth knowledge of Pento and your technical expertise to impact our platform and partner business strategy with tactical prioritisation decisions.
- Minimum Qualification:MBA / MSc
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:6 years
- You own your impact. You find a way to make things happen, and happen well, and your word is your bond - when you say something will happen, it happens
- You lead with respect and candor. As an established leader in the community, you’re recognized for your deep knowledge in your core development specialism. You consistently help other engineers step up and grow whilst being able to find efficient solutions for other people's problems
- You innovate, lead projects and drive change within a business. Through the systems you design and develop, you can deliver business value and high-quality work. You’re able to balance multiple goals across R&D whilst addressing concerns and turning problems and unclear goals into achievable projects
- You’re able to advise and impact engineering strategy. With your expert knowledge of at least two core development specialisms and your track record of advising various technical and non-technical stakeholders, you can steer an engineering strategy and work with leadership in urgent situations using your deep understanding of the products and services you’ve worked on
- You communicate intentionally. Your communication brings the best out of others. You can communicate strategy and present your findings company-wide and outside a company. You promote a culture of constructive feedback and praise and are an example that can provide feedback that enables others to develop
- You've had a successful track record as a Principal or Staff Engineer and can articulate and demonstrate your development over time
- You've got a deep understanding and experience in multiple engineering specializations
- You can articulate how you hold yourself and others to high bars of technical excellence
- You can design and develop complex systems that scale
- You can give great examples of where you've been able to help engineering teams figure out the why, the what, the how and that you're also able to do
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.