Oracle NetSuite Developer
Software & Data
A specialist IT Service Provider based in Durbanville seeks your coding talents to be their next Oracle NetSuite Developer whose role is to include developing and maintaining customizations, enhancing system functionality, troubleshooting, and debugging, implementing integrations, documenting customizations according to the business requirements. To meet this goal the developer will stay up to date with NetSuite updates and releases. The successful candite will preferably have a Bachelor’s degree in management of information Systems or Computer Science , and a minimum of 3 years of Analysis and Development experience with NetSuite.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Develop custom workflows, scripts, and integrations with other systems.
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues related to NetSuite.
- Responsible for managing NetSuite work requests from business users.
- Documenting NetSuite customizations, including requirements, design, and test cases.
- Support NetSuite upgrades and new module implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in management of information Systems or Computer Science is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years of Analysis and Development experience with NetSuite
- Minimum 2 years of programming experience with SuiteScript
- Minimum 2 years of integration experience with NetSuite and other applications using REST APIs
- SuiteTalk and SuiteFlow experience would be a plus.
- NetSuite Developer certification would be a plus.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.