Schedule: Part-time 25 hours a week
Duration: 4 Months with the possibility for an extension of the contract
Compensation: $100 fixed Salary + 35% commission on each sale + Transportation allowance
● Do you have experience in tourism/hospitality, vacation rentals, car rental or tour operator in Ghana?
● You are organized, personable, a good negotiator and you enjoy challenges? (MUST)
● You have an entrepreneurial spirit or have experience running a business?
Sounds like you? We offer the opportunity to integrate a Startup with high potential focusing on Tourism and Hospitality solutions for Africa. We are looking for an Operations Manager for 4 months renewable
The candidate will report to the Founder. His/her main responsibilities will be to:
- Identify and create a database of potential service providers that provide rental services in the following areas
● Furnished housing (Houses, apartments, guest houses)
● Tour guides
- Sell, sign and negotiate partnership agreements with service providers
- Verify the identity/qualifications of each service provider
- Visit/ inspect thoroughly the quality of the services (homes, cars, tours) providers have to offer
- Handle and resolve all customer service related issues
- Taking photos/videos of the homes, cars and tours.
- Identify exciting tours/activities in Ghana primarily Accra and other primary touristic cities
- Identify potential project risks and recommend tailored solutions to mitigate risks
- Deliver work on time and be able to provide detailed regular reporting of work activities
- Assist with drafting documentation
- You MUST hold a University degree and at least three years of work experience in the areas of vacation home rental, car rental or the hospitality & tourism sector.
- You live in Accra
- You have a list of contacts and you have a solid knowledge of the city of Accra and its surroundings
- Computer literate and proficient with applications such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Proficient with the use of the internet and social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat
- Preferably speak another European Language besides English such as French/Spanish
- Have knowledge of activities Accra has to offer (culture, arts, gastronomy, leisure etc ...)
- You understand the importance of delivering world class customer service experience
- You have travelled or enjoy travelling
- The candidate must be able to submit proof of your degree and proof of job history.
Our website: www.wezon.co