As an Open Source RGB/Lightning Developer, you will be a part of the team that contributes to the development of the RGB protocol for assets on top of Bitcoin and the Lightning Network, aimed at building a new ecosystem of Bitcoin based decentralized financial applications.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Contributing to improve and evolve the code functional to the RGB protocol.
- Development and maintenance of libraries to facilitate RGB integration for wallet developers.
- Development and maintenance of an RGB compatible Bitcoin wallet.
- Development and maintenance of Lightning Network and DEX compatible applications.
- Knowledgeable about Bitcoin, Lightning Network and related applications.
Knowledgeable about Rust, Python, Android, Docker and Linux, they are not all required but the more of these technologies you are familiar with the better.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Good understanding of security practices.
Good communication and team working skills.
Understanding of the RGB protocol is a plus.
Experience with open source development is a plus.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.