Melvic GHANA LTD
Creative & Design
The Online Communications Specialist will assist in editing and producing content for all of Melvic Ghana online channels. He/she will also collaborate on email messaging, social media, online campaigns, photo editing, photo management and other multimedia production and/or graphic design.
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Manage content updating and development for us on our website sections.
- Maintain schedules of periodic review and content submission for website sections.
- Stay abreast of current online communications and social media trends and develop strategies to expand the business online.
- Guide strategic content development projects, as assigned.
- Excellent coordination and administrative skills.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and to work proactively and independently.
- Must be a team player and able to maintain a flexible work manner and schedule.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated sound judgment in handling confidential and sensitive matters with discretion.
- Age range : 19_35 Years
- Qualification : SHS and Above
Location : Accra_ Ghana
Interested Candidate should call this Number: (0243710414)
Qualified Candidate would be contacted back for the Final Interview.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.