- Collaborating with the UI team to enhance and/or modify existing storylines
- Developing the storyline for our game characters
- Writing, editing, and otherwise preparing scripts and/or storylines
- Managing several narratives at once
- Working individually and as part of a team to bring our game to life.
- Demonstrable and strong skills as a creative or fictional writer
- Major in language or communications-related fields (Linguistics, Communication, Journalism)
- Native English speaker
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Experience in content production in a variety of subjects and areas of knowledge
- Strong ability to collaborate and thrive as part of a creative team
- Quality and user-oriented
- A passion for games or previous experience with word/trivia games is a big plus
Ideal candidates will have 2+ years of experience developing product storylines, ability to effectively communicate (oral and written) with colleagues and share our passion for gaming.