Perform microscopic, bacteriological, hematological, immunologic and chemical diagnostic tests and analyses on samples of tissue, blood, urine, etc. Calibrating equipment, developing standard operating procedures and determining correct reference ranges for various tests. Preparing various lab reagents and standard volumetric solutions for use.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
Other duties and responsibilities of medical laboratory technicians include:
- Performing all required tests in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintaining proper stock records and
- Forwarding test results to requesting physicians while keeping clear records of the test results in the lab's record book or daily file
- Collecting, preparing, and storing specimens
- Explaining lab testing procedures to patients, clients and other personnel.
- Receiving, examining, and approving samples collected by physicians, nurses and other medical professionals and ensuring that the right type, integrity and quantity of samples are presented for the ordered tests
- Preparing various lab reagents and standard volumetric solutions for use in a variety of tests
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- Standardizing testing procedures to ensure consistent reliability and usefulness of test results
- Calibrating equipment, developing standard operating procedures and determining correct reference ranges for various tests
- Using automated equipment and computerized lab instruments capable of performing several tests at the same time
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.