At CoverGo, our mission is to empower all insurance companies to make insurance 100% digital and accessible to everyone.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
What You Will Do
- Perform manual testing on new technologies
- Identify and resolve simple quality process issues with little to no supervision and guidance
- Write tests scenarios and run them during the testing process
- Identify bugs and report it according to bug template with sufficient detail so that developers can investigate further
- Report status to cross-functional teams
- Execute on defined tasks according to guidelines and contribute to solving problems with defined solutions
- Provide support with the team proactively
- Mastering your craft and leveraging it for greater impact
What We Need
- At least 2 years of experience in using manual testing tools and procedures in an agile environment
- Deep understanding of QA theory
- Good level of understanding of the software development life cycle and lean/agile QA methodologies
- Enjoy working in a group and collaborating with cross-functional teams to get things done
- Good communication in English is a must
- Continuous learning of innovative approaches to testing and best-practices around it
- Share new ideas and can adapt to work when circumstances change
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.