Manager, Software Engineering
Engineering & Technology
We are looking for a passionate, detail-driven and result-oriented Manager, Software Engineering to join our team. At G-P we are strong advocates of CloudOps culture where product managers, engineers, QA, IT operations and InfoSec work together towards a common goal, enabling the fast flow of planned work into production, while achieving world-class stability, reliability, availability and security.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
What you can expect to do:
- Independently lead the team of software engineers, providing both hands-on technical and motivational leadership.
- Drive the implementation of development activities, from design through execution to the maintenance of assigned software solutions.
- Work collaboratively with engineering leadership, product owners, and other stakeholders to understand high-level requirements and develop software architecture and design.
- Help translation of business requirements into technical needs and actions.
- Support technology roadmap, by creating and driving the detailed planning, scheduling, and execution of development plans to meet business goals and schedules.
- Comply with, help in defining and enforce all professional departmental as well as company best practices.
- Promote and drive innovation in technologies, processes, and tools.
- Ensure software engineering personnel is suitably trained to perform all job function and suitably use project and software-related tools, provide mentorship and support their personal and career development.
- Support to recruit engineering personnel, technical staffing, and feature teams formation.
What we’re looking for:
- Solid software engineering background, with extensive experience developing enterprise-scale web/cloud-based commercial software products.
- Experience leading complex software development projects through all phases of the software development life cycle using Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Proven record of strong technical leadership.
- Strong experience with both back-end, front-end and deployment technologies –Node.js, Java, Spring, React, REST, SQL, etc.
- Strong knowledge of modern cloud architectures and technologies, experience with AWS and Serverless is a plus.
- Solid software engineering fundamentals.
- Experience in a start-up or high-growth environment is highly desirable.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Capable of working with ambiguous requirements and minimal direction.
- Take pride in writing well-structured, well-commented, and maintainable code. You’re always thinking of security, performance, and scalability.
- Well respected and acknowledged as an expert by peers.
- Challenge yourself, learn from others, and strive to grow professionally every day.
- Emotionally mature team player with a positive can-do attitude.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.