Job Duties and Tasks for Men’s Cloths Tailor
- Develops design for garment, adapts existing design for garment, or copies existing design for garment.
- Alters garment and joins parts, using needle and thread or sewing machine, to form finished garment.
- Draws individual pattern or alters existing pattern to fit customer's measurements.
- Sews buttons and buttonholes to finish garment.
- Presses garment, using hand iron or pressing machine.
- Confers with the customer to determine the type of material and garment style desired.
- Positions pattern of garment parts on fabric, and cuts fabric along outlines, using scissors.
- Measures customer for size, using tape measure and records measurements.
Job Location: East Legon
Working hours: Monday to Saturday.
Interested Persons should call 0557344422
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.