As a Lead Web Engineer at 10up, you are taking the driving seat in building websites and solutions utilized by millions of people daily.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Develop enterprise-level WordPress plugins and/or themes primarily using PHP and Gutenberg blocks in React.js.
- Drive strategy in collaboration with experts across multiple disciplines, and lead overall technical vision and delivery on large-scale projects.
- Engage meaningfully with clients; leading demos and driving discussions.
- Contribute to the improvement of the Engineering discipline by leading and mentoring other fellow engineers
- Ultimately you will make the web better by finely crafting websites, apps, and tools that reach millions of online visitors every day.
- Your experience leading large-scale enterprise projects makes you well-suited to lead a team of senior engineers, and wrangle multiple stakeholders, to find simple yet elegant solutions to complex problems.
- Your expert skills in WordPress engineering with PHP, React.js, and Gutenberg consistently follow best practices and set the highest standards of excellence.
- You have a code portfolio. Link us to your best WordPress work on GitHub and you’ll never have to do any live coding or whiteboard testing!
- You have the ability to expertly debug performance and caching issues across environments.
- You prefer to work fully remote and are effectively engaging in a distributed team from the location of your choosing.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.