Junior Graphic Designer
Vida & Co
Creative & Design
This is a perfect role to start your career in graphic design at a dynamic and fast-growing start-up. You will be working under the direct supervision of our Sr Graphic Designer with an opportunity to learn a lot in a short period of time and make a difference in this world in creating impactful designs that capture and promote our company vision to benefit the health needs of our customers through our products. In this role, you should be highly creative and have a sharp eye for details. If you’re passionate about design and eager to learn more, we’d like to meet you.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Continue to develop and maintain the brand’s creative pillars.
- Deliver beautiful, inspiring, refined designs, on tasks large and small
- Design website updates, packaging, editorial layouts, emails, social media assets, ads, and other marketing work and collaborate across multiple functions
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Produce final design solutions
- Pitch creative ideas
- Collaborate with team members and across other teams to launch projects
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Design, Visual Arts, or a related field
- Experience with design software (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Familiarity with design techniques and knowledge of basic design principles
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type, and fonts)
- Teamwork skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Time management and multitasking abilities
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.