As a Principal Java Engineer, you will help drive our insurance business transformation as we redefine the experience for our customers. Our Principal Engineer is a lead member of the engineering staff working across Business Services Engineering, Data Engineering, Platform Engineering, and Infrastructure Engineering to ensure that we provide a friction-less experience to our customers, maintain the highest standards of protection and availability.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Influence and build vision with product managers, team members, customers, and other engineering teams to solve complex problems for building enterprise class business applications
- Be accountable for the quality, usability & performance of the solutions
- Lead in design sessions and code reviews to elevate the quality of engineering across the organization
- Utilize programming languages like Java, C#, Kotlin, Python, etc. and SQL and NoSQL databases, Container Orchestration services including Docker and Kubernetes, and a variety of Azure tools and services
- Coach other engineers professionally to help them realize their full potential
- Consistently share best practices and improve processes within and across teams
- Fluency and Specialization with at least two modern languages such as Java, Kotlin, Python or C#, including object-oriented and functional programming
- Experience building products of micro-services-oriented architecture, extensible REST APIs and utilizing open-source frameworks
- Proficient experience with Spring Boot and other Spring projects such as Spring Data, Spring Integration Spring MVC, Spring Cloud, etc.
- Experience with containers and container orchestration such as Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Proficiency in building cloud native HA solutions on public cloud platforms such as AWS/GCP/Azure
- Experience building the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Experience with event driven architectures and building event driven microservices with pub-sub/streaming technologies such as Kafka
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.