Java Developer (Spring Framework)
Bridgestone Mobility Solutions
Software & Data
We are looking for versatile Java Software Engineers, with solid foundations in one or many of the technologies of our stack (Java, SpringBoot, Oracle, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes) and a lot of drive and mental flexibility to learn a lot about the rest of it. If you think of yourself as “T-Shaped” or consider becoming it, you have the profile and personality that we are looking for.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Discuss, define, and develop enhancement and adaptions of existing products as well as new products and services, or integrations with 3rd party systems for the purpose of meeting the requirements and regulations and increasing the market reach in the respective target geographies.
- Create solution designs for and deliver complete sets of functionalities from backend to frontend; the key technical focus of the role will be more on the backend, but depending on project requirements you also step into other technical areas.
- Work in a technically complex and sensitive environment, which will require you to build relevant functional knowledge about the products, technical knowledge about the platform’s stack and architecture.
- Keep a keen eye on application performance, operability, robustness, monitoring and failure resilience, data privacy and the security of individual services and the whole system.
- Take holistic responsibility including ongoing functional and performance improvements, bug fixing and issue solving on the production instances of your applications and test automation as well as necessary configuration and data changes.
- Be involved in enabling and rolling out solution to drive the business of large or enterprise partners and customers on various levels.
- Apply agile methods to organize yours and your team’s work, make your planning and team performance transparent and to manage your stakeholders.
- A degree in computer science, a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) and can manage daily interaction with team in Spanish.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in commercial software development.
- Experience with at least one or ideally some of the following languages, technologies or principles: Java, SpringBoot, SQL, REST, scripting languages as Python or Groovy, and let’s not forget data structures, separation of concerns, complex distributed systems, message-driven architectures, enterprise integration patterns.
- A desire to work as part of an international organization and cooperate with other software engineers, system engineers, architects, product owners and external partners across multiple locations.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.