The Program Engineer II is responsible for leading and managing the Insider Threat Program. Primary responsibilities include planning, identifying, and socializing insider threat strategies, components, and implementation processes. The Program Engineer II is expected to bring strong leadership to a small, expert team and to guide efforts to leverage technical and non-technical datasets for early detection of insider threats. The Program Engineer II is responsible for leading collaboration and partnership with cross-functional stakeholders and business unit leadership across the organization to guide Insider Threat inquiries, investigations, and incidents.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Identify and implement opportunities for continuous program improvement
- Coordinate execution of the Program across key stakeholders including Information Security, Human Resources, Legal, and Compliance
- Represent the Insider Threat Program to both internal and external partners, such as other Information Security functions and regulators
- Collaborate on the build and implementation of processes and technologies to detect high-risk insider activities that are accidental or malicious in nature
- Develop mechanisms to monitor and test the effectiveness of insider threat management solutions and associated analytical models
- A background in Insider Threat, Machine learning and/or Data Loss Prevention operations
- Ability to leverage data to make effective business decisions
- A knowledge of security and information security measures to preserve the chain of custody of investigations data, audit data and findings
- A strong understanding of the cyber threat landscape, with significant expertise in the cyber and insider threat analysis process
- Track record of success in collaborating with, partnering with, and influencing senior leaders within the organization
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.