We are hiring a back-end engineer to join our infrastructure team. You will be joining a team which works on building the foundation of our framework. We are proud of building stable Etheriem layer 2 system. You will also be working with other team members to design, develop and maintain our mainnet stability. We also work on back-end tool chain. The role is ideal for an individual who thrives in a start-up environment, a self-starter that is dynamic and comfortable to take on responsibilities.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Design, develop, test and implement software programs in a backend architecture.
- Ensuring software products are delivered on time and meet quality standards, ensuring that software products meet regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Design and drive backend infrastructure, accelerate backend technology atmosphere, and guide technology construction
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, Software Engineering or related field.
- Solid programming ability, good data structure and algorithm skills.
- Proficient in at least one language among go, c++, java, rust.
- Rich experience in web/api/service development, familiar with core components such as nginx/container/redis/es/kafka.
- Experience in design and implementation of high-traffic services, financial and cryptocurrency development experience is preferred but not a must.
- Self-motivated, intense eagerness to learn, ready to dive deep into complex problems, good at communication, and great team work spirit.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.