Let the guest feel relaxed and forget anything worrying them when they enter your cleaned room. Imagine that first look around they take. Followed by that sigh of relief because they’ve arrived at their home away from home, be it for a night or a week, and it’s perfect. Everything is exactly in its place.
Your beddings crisp, pressed linens. Perfectly placed pillows, a sparkling mirror. Every detail adding up to an experience your guests feel great about because they know they is in good hands while staying on our property. That’s the impact you make with your efforts, which become even bigger when those experiences add up and create a loyal guests.
We are seeking experienced hands-on housekeeping professional with outstanding interpersonal skills for a 13 rooms beach resort with restaurant, conference and beach for immediate employment.
Our property is hidden gem situated on the pristine beaches around Gomoa Nyanyano about 20 kilometres south west of Accra and about 6 km south of Kasoa. The resort offers exceptional oceanfront and ocean side accommodation.
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms
- Make beds and fold sheets
- Remove trash, dirty linens and room service items
- Greet guests and take care of requests
- Straighten desk items, furniture and appliances
- Dust, polish and remove marks from walls and furnishings
- Clean carpets and floor care duties
- Own your department
- Ensures the cleanliness and maintenance of resort facilities, including guestrooms and all public areas, in accordance with health and safety standards
- Maintains consistent and accurate inventory processes related to all linens and housekeeping supplies
- Ensures all products and equipment is properly is maintained
- Provide the Resort Manager with regular updates and reports in a timely manner to ensure the delivery of the guest experience and efficient day-to-day operation of the hotel
Qualification and Requirements
- Certificate or Diploma in a related field or equivalent experience required
- 1 – 3 years of successful experience in a housekeeping or similar supervisory position.
- Proven track record of success scheduling, purchasing, inventory, cost monitoring, and fiscal accountability within an operation.
- Experience managing, training, coaching, and motivating co-workers to deliver an exceptional guest experience.
- A warm, people-oriented demeanour
- A team-first attitude
- A gift for paying attention to the smallest details
Salary: Attractive Package. Accommodation on selected days at the property
Location: Gomoa Nyanyano about 20 kilometres south west of Accra and about 6 km south of Kasoa
Interested and qualified applicants should send CV's and Cover Letters to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.