- Organize regular work meetings, collect and summarize various information and documents, and report the safety status of each branch to the superior in time, and propose and improve measures.
- Assist in revising the security risk identification and evaluation of each branch, and follow up the learning and understanding of local personnel of each branch
- Count and analyze various safety accidents, put forward preventive measures and suggestions, and follow up the implementation
- Organize, categorize, and manage safety work files and documents.
- Assist in formulating internal management personnel promotion plan and knowledge base, organizing learning and assessment.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must be fluent in French
- Must have the ability to analyze and judge, plan ability, decision-making ability, innovation ability and organizational coordination, cross-language communication skills.
- Must be rigorous and stable, adhere to principles, serious and responsible, confidential awareness, able to withstand higher work pressure.