We're looking for a developer relations lead and community builder who can bridge the relationship between our developers and diverse user base. If you love coding and financial markets just as much as engaging conversation on these topics with a wide audience, this role is for you.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
As a Head of Developer Relations at Databento, you will:
- Build our user community on Slack from the ground up, and generate conversation with our community about our product, trending topics in the fintech space, and more.
- Organize relevant and unique virtual events that engage and respond to the needs of our user base.
- Identify new marketing channels, lead generation opportunities, and advertising or sponsorship opportunities that can attract a wide user base to our Slack community.
- Design, write and create content to increase community engagement on various channels (Slack, social media etc.)
- Manage and maintain a newsletter for current and prospective users.
- Work with engineering and product teams to create technical content and improve SEO.
- Monitor and report on feedback, reviews or feature requests.
- Work with our engineering team to respond to customer queries, feedback, and reported bugs in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with our product team and designers to create better user experience and community resources.
- Collaborate with our product team to improve community awareness of product features.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, applied math, finance, marketing, communications, business, management, journalism, writing or any field with an emphasis on writing or social skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Previous work experience as a developer advocate, community manager, support engineer, product manager, business development manager, consultant, sales representative or product evangelist.
- Knowledge in finance, fintech, data, machine learning or software engineering.
- Experience with design tools (Figma, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
- Experience organizing or launching community initiatives (online forum, events, newsletters).
- Hands-on experience with social media management, SEO and/or online marketing channels.
- Passion for teaching or communicating ideas to people with a wide range of familiarity on a given topic
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.