Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to operate computer workstation for graphic arts applications.
- Artistic talent.
- Strong customer service, teamwork and communications skills.
- Ability to visualize finished pages and translate furnished material into attractive copy.
- Self-motivation and strong initiative to learn continually. Knowledge of punctuation, spelling, and different styles and sizes of type.
- Graphic arts training above high school.
- Proficiency in English language.
- Two years experience in graphic arts, including operating computer graphics equipment.
- Experience with minimum of following software: Quark Xpress, Illustrator, PhotoShop.
- Professional demeanor.