We are a full-service marketing agency with a big appetite for superior results and a good heart that cares about the image and future of businesses. We’re much more than just an agency – we are a team of really nice people who put a human face to every touch point of our working relationship with clients and our staff. Our strength lies in our ability to employ current marketing trends to help make organizations and businesses look beautiful, relevant and profitable.
- Prepare work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plan concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
- Obtain approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepare finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors.
- Prepare final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment.
- Complete projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
- Work with copywriters and creative directors to produce final designs.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Required Skills or Experience:
- Strong and Proven graphic design skills
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Layout skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- Acute vision
- Time-management skills
- Communication skills
- Handles rejection well
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, or equivalent experience
- 1 to 3 years of experience in graphic design