You'll join a team of approximately 200 engineers across Frontend, Backend, SRE, Data, and QA. We're organized into cross-functional development teams assigned to specific verticals. This role is open for several teams, and we will define the exact team you will be joining during the interview process based on the business needs and your preferences. Regardless of the specific team, you will be working on building tools, APIs, and integrations for one of our products.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
What this job can offer you
- Complex and meaningful challenges — solving them will enable people and businesses to live and operate in any country of the world.
- Opportunity to have a significant impact on the business — we are still very early in our journey as a company, and each change you make today is amplified by the company's growth.
- Freedom to organize your work and life — you are not bound to daily stand-ups, recurring meetings or other ceremonies.
- Competitive salary, stock options, unlimited PTO and a set of perks and benefits.
- A supportive and kind work environment where we would like you to challenge the dogmas and pursue innovation!
What you bring
- Significant experience as a Frontend Engineer, which includes building, shipping, and maintaining a feature-rich software project
- Solid knowledge and experience in React and Next.js
- Familiarity with TypeScript
- Experience in dealing with ambiguity, taking abstract concepts and turning them into working software
- Strong ability to work independently and self-guided
- Curiosity and willingness to learn and develop
- Experience working in HR or Fintech projects is a plus
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.