As an Engineering Manager you’ll lead a team of Software Engineers, and collaborate closely with Product Managers and Designers. You’ll be responsible for the overall impact of the team, ensuring that they’re effectively implementing high quality, highly impactful software.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Be both highly technical and an effective people manager
- Lead teams that deliver on multiple projects of increasing dependencies in an ambiguous or high-impact area
- Work with your team and cross functional partners to define and influence strategy
- Lead and mentor a team of skilled Software Engineers while fostering a collaborative environment with Product Managers and Designers.
- Drive the team's delivery of high-quality, impactful software solutions.
- Take charge of the team's overall performance, ensuring strategic project goals are met with technical excellence.
- Manage the goals and development plans of individual team members to ensure that they’re learning and growing
- Recruit interview and hire high quality talent for the team
- 5+ years of software engineering work experience, including hands-on technical management building holistic web based software solution, API design, and interactions between servers and clients
- Significant experience developing applications in team environments.
- Able to research and synthesize new technologies (frameworks, libraries, techniques) and explain and evangelize them to more junior engineers.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.