As Engineering Manager at Remote, you will manage a team of Team Leaders. Your job is to align vision across multiple teams, track progress, and improve deliverability and productivity. You will take an active role in designing your organization and hiring new team members.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
What this job can offer you
- Leading multiple distributed teams of backend and frontend engineers. You can trust them to take ownership of their daily tasks and challenges as you work closely with the Product Manager and stakeholders on the product roadmap and defining the problems to solve.
- Complex and meaningful challenges — solving them will enable people and businesses to live and operate in any country of the world.
- Opportunity to have a significant impact on the business — we are still very early in our journey as a company, and each change you make today is amplified by the company's growth.
- A lot of freedom to organize your work and life — you are not bound to daily standups or other ceremonies. We expect you to have regular 1:1s with your team members, but you can organize them around your schedule.
- A supportive and kind work environment where you can grow and challenge yourself to do your best work.
- Pragmatic and product-focused Engineering culture — read more about our practices and work ethic.
- Competitive salary, stock options, unlimited PTO, a generous learning budget, and a set of other perks and benefits.
What you bring
- Experience leading two or more engineering teams of 2+ engineers for at least 1 year
- Good understanding of team dynamics, coaching, and mentoring
- Significant experience as a Frontend or Backend Engineer, which includes building, shipping, and maintaining a complex software project
- Solid knowledge and experience in Elixir and Postgres (or similar technologies)
- Experience in dealing with ambiguity, working together with stakeholders on taking abstract concepts and turning them into working software
- Strong ability to work independently and self-guided
- Great communication and project management skills
- Curiosity and willingness to learn and develop
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.