You will help design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance open-source supply chain security solutions. You will collaborate with engineering teams across the company and participate in open-source communities such as OpenSSF or the Linux Foundation. The application security team ensures that GEICO’s applications are secure while also evaluating open-source legal compliance.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
As an Engineer II, you will:
- You will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions
- Evaluate, test, implement and manage open-source security tools and technologies
- With your technical skills you will manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Facilitate alignment and clarity across teams on goals, outcomes, and timelines
- Build tools to help understand and improve the security posture of the open source software
- Find security vulnerabilities in open source software
- Work with both internal partners and the open-source community
- Stay up to date with the latest open-source supply chain security practices
- Understanding of source code management tooling (primarily git)
- Demonstrated experience in being versatile, taking initiative and an enthusiasm to tackle new problems across the enterprise software space
- 2+ years of experience in full stack software development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.