Engineer I Software Development
Software & Data
We’re looking for an Software Engineer, within the Global Regulatory Reporting Solutions Division to: 1) Deliver new clients onto our SIR platform 2) Investigate and solve defects 3) Work on regulatory changes affecting the platform. The Impact: You will be working in the Integrated Reporting Development Team within a large team globally.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- You will work with tools and technologies including (you don’t need experience of all of these)
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Experience in Java
- Experience with a cloud framework (AWS is an advantage)
- Experience with source/version control (GIT/Bitbucket preferred)
- Experience with CI/CD processes
- Clean code and quality oriented
- Great communicator and best interpersonal abilities.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.