A reputable Company
Creative & Design
We are looking for a self-motivated draftsman who can work alongside a number of specialists at our company. The draftsman will form part of a multidisciplinary engineering team, and should be comfortable working at an adjustable table as well as a computer terminal. You will usually work at our offices, but will at times need to fulfil travel requirements and work on-site. To be successful as a draftsman, you should stay up-to-date with new drafting software and advancements. An exceptional draftsman will demonstrate impeccable attention to detail and have sound knowledge of the discipline they draft for.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Following specifications and calculations to create various technical drawings.
- Preparing both rough sketches and detailed work with CADD systems.
- Performing calculations for materials and weight limitations.
- Communicating with architects and engineers, and incorporating knowledge gained into drawings.
- Preparing, reviewing and redrafting alongside the engineering team.
- Ensuring final designs are compliant with building regulations.
- Identifying and communicating potential design problems to the rest of the team.
- Bachelor of Science in engineering or architecture.
- Experience in computer-aided design and drafting (CADD), AutoCAD, SketchUp, V-ray and Lumion.
- Ability to draw manually favorable.
- Ability to work well in a team and on your own.
- Ability to respond well to criticism and maintain a positive attitude.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid-level
- Experience Length: 2 years +
Salary Range: Negotiable
Location: Oyarifa and its environs
Employment Type: Full time
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.