Starknet is the fastest-growing network in terms of new developers joining the network. Nethermind builds many developer-facing tools that need to work seamlessly in this fast-paced blockchain. This ecosystem needs contributors with quality-mindset, capable of applying their craftsmanship and systematic creativity to improve its components. Your software engineering experience and ability to rally developers around you could mean the difference between a flawless network upgrade and a community forking event. Do you have what it takes?
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Lead and manage the software development team, maintaining Internet-facing applications in blockchain space.
- Collaborate with Product Owner and Project Manager to align development with company strategy and goals.
- Drive the adoption of best practices in coding, testing, and maintenance to ensure quality and scalability.
- Oversee the design, development, and implementation of new software programs and updates.
- Foster a culture of creativity and innovation within the team.
- Mentor and develop team members, identifying strengths and areas for growth.
- Ensure the optimization of development processes for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies and industry trends to maintain a competitive edge.
- Track record of developing internet-facing SPA web application (React preferred) and APIs
- Experience in building applications using relational DBMS systems, hands-on SQL DDL and DML skills
- Understanding of good software architecture (including cloud-native and serverless architectures)
- Ability to write clean, testable, and maintainable code without over-engineering
- Strong computer science background
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Pragmatic experience in various software development methodologies
- Understanding of DevOps principles, experience working in CI/CD-enabled environments
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.