Digital Graphic Designer
Creative & Design
No matter where you’re located, we’d love to have you join our mission of providing world-class digital marketing solutions to mid-size businesses on a global scale. We thrive on driving business growth for our clients and are looking for people who take pride in their marketing efforts and enjoy having fun at the same time.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Working with project managers to design web graphics, advertisements, and viral marketing pieces for various clients using the Adobe Creative Suite
- Creating designs for a variety of websites.
- WebFX designers typically work on 250+ projects a year so there is a high level of variety in work, and two days are never the same
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree (preferably in art, graphics, design, advertising, interactive, digital communications, or web design) is preferred but not required.
- Strong English written communication skills. Resume must be in English to be considered.
- Outstanding skills in graphic design tools, Indesign skills. Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator (You're welcome to use other tools)
- Web design layout best practices (Desired)
- Up to date graphic design portfolio showcasing your best work
- Experience with data visualization (Desired)
- Experience creating online advertisements (Desired)
- Experience with social media branding and identity (Desired)
- Proficiency in After Effects or Illustrator (Desired)
- High level of design skill and technical proficiency
- Passion for typography and color theory
- Demonstrated ability to get things done
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.