- Provide quality images and diagnosis of radiological procedures to clients in the health facility in accordance with the standards of Ghana Society of Radiographers industry and standard operating procedures.
- Ensure all radiological procedures are undertaken efficiently and effectively
- Report suspected fault to appropriate authorities for swift resolutions
- Take appropriate steps to ensure emergencies are handled appropriate by right authorities
- Ensure safe and secured handling of machines and equipment for diagnosis
- Ensure that good quality images and reports are provided to patients
- Ensure efficient collection and utilization of data in imaging services for informed management decisions
- Contribute to planning and formulation of hospital’s policies
- Strong leadership in the management of radiology
- Ensure a follow up call is conducted to ensure customer satisfaction when need arises
- Strategise and advise management on radiological services
- Monitoring and evaluating KPIs for each team member on periodic basis
- Responsible for training team members on Imaging and other radiological related topics
- Supervise the creation of files necessary for radiology
- Responsible for all radiology unit correspondences
- Recommend with justifications subject to the approval of operation and management.
- Implement visible initiatives to improve efficient and effective service delivery.
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of 2year practical work experience, preferably in a supervisory role with a radiology department.
- Proficiency in computer software, including word processing, excel, spreadsheet and presentation applications
- 2year sonography experience will be added advantage
- BSc in Diagnostic Radiography
- Certification from Allied Health Professions Council
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.