The Remote Internship is currently seeking DevOps Engineer behalf of it partners as an intern. It is essential to have excellent communication and coordination skills to successfully integrate various functions in a coordinated manner and deliver the responsibilities to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Understanding customer requirements and project KPIs
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities.
- Knowledge or interest in Python, Go/Taraform, Azure/cloud-based technologies, and CICD.
- Willing to learn and ability to adapt.
- Self-driven with a growth mindset.
- Willing to ask questions.
- Graduate, collage student, just completed training or are fresh out of school.
- Possess excellent leadership and communication skills
- Creative and growth mindset
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.