- Ascertain automotive problems and services from customers’ description of symptoms.
- Explain processes to clients so they understand what to expect, when their automotive will be repaired and estimated expected time of return of their vehicle
- Calculate, provide and explain to customer estimates for resolving the problem.
- Work with supervisors, technicians and the rest of the team to provide a positive and expedient resolution for clients.
- Build and maintain excellent and lasting relationship with customers.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of an HND in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 3 years’ work experience in a similar role.
- Experience in a reputable dealership company is highly desirable.
- Ladies are preferable
Qualified applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com, using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.