- Guide and direct customer service team towards achieving the department operational goals.
- Ensure that the customer service team has excellent communication and professional phone etiquette skills for achieving customer satisfaction.
- Develop standard procedures and policies for improving the service provided to customers.
- Ensure that customer complaint are resolved in a professional manner.
- Maintain documentation pertaining to customers' cheques, sales orders and other related customer records.
- Monitor and authenticate customers’ orders with the Sales Manager.
- Ensure customers are aware of all the department Policies, Price and Products
- Determine work procedures, work schedules, and workflow for customer service staff
- Conduct meeting with managers to discuss process improvement and issues
- Maintain in-depth working knowledge of the company’s brands, systems and processes
- Prepare daily/ weekly documentation and reports on routine customer correspondence and for future reference purposes.
Qualification and Requirements
- Should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with the building materials industry is a plus.