Acid.info needs an innovative creative visual designer to join its Technology and Design Studio. The chosen candidate will be tasked with developing and implementing a wide range of digital designs for our websites, from concept development to wireframing and interactive prototypes. Your work should reflect our design philosophy while also pushing our design systems’ boundaries.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Design various visual languages, identities and design directions for different internal brands
- Contribute to our visual language ecosystem and expand our design systems
- Create design sets for swag, social media and other branding mediums
You ideally will have
- A natural creativity with no boundaries in terms of visual imagination
- Good knowledge and understanding of design systems, typography and design layouts
- Experience or interest in building experimental digital projects, such as experimental publishing design, computational design, generative art or memes
- Authenticity in design and the ability to stay away from design trends (especially trends in web3), and yet be able and willing to adopt those styles if needed
- Experience collaborating with stakeholders to identify and design for user goals
- A strong alignment with our principles
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.