Creative & Design
The creative intern will report into the Art Director within the creative department. The right candidate will assist the digital design team with supporting the ideation and execution of deliverables such as social content, emails, and competitive creative research. The candidate will independently be solely responsible for sourcing and updating all photography licensing documents for various brands and updating brand book photography.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Competitive social content research
- Storyboarding and executing social content
- Sourcing found imagery for social feeds
- Updating all brand guides with new photography
- Creating and sourcing relevant info for licensing index for all brand photography
What You’ll Need to Have:
- Experience with Adobe programs including: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, After Effects, and Google slides. Figma is a plus.
- Art / Design graduate from an accredited program and/or relevant portfolio to showcase ability to perform work listed above.
- Design and build assets and animations according to specs and style guide.s
- Collaborate with cross-functional team including Marketing, Biz Dev, and Product Design when needed.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.