- Manage Visual Identity, Content Development, and Marketing Strategy of the brand
- Work with the brand team to produce new ideas for company branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications.
- Evaluate trends, assess new data and keep up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques.
- Direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions in line with branding and growth strategies
- Shape brand standards and create procedures to ensure all products are brand appropriate.
- Develop exceptional and well-crafted copy for all online and offline marketing content
- Plan and execute all marketing activities, including campaigns, SEO, market research, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Improve landing pages and optimize the user experience on our website
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Identify target audiences and devise digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree in art, graphic design, marketing, communications, journalism and other relevant fields.
- A minimum of 3 years’ digital experience, particularly with, but not limited to web, social and emerging technologies.
- A solid understanding of design, copy and web practices.
- Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have in-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models.
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker.