Creative & Design
The Content Specialist role focuses on best practices in the areas of idea and content generation. This would include everything from basic storytelling to long-form articles, messaging frameworks, and white papers for ARTSPLIT and its sister brand, MusicSplit.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
As a Content Specialist, we are looking for candidates who are comfortable writing opinion articles and synopses, advertorials, press releases, speaker speeches, and white papers in order to deliver thought-provoking, compelling, and engaging content.
- Have a solid understanding of the subject matter on which the content is based.
- Understand how to write content that is coherent, free-flowing, and easy to read.
- Understand what is news and hot topics that will gain traction through paid, earned, social, and owned media.
- To ensure content is & on brand and & on message, you must be able to use the appropriate tone of voice and writing style.
- Understand SEO techniques for increasing content visibility.
- Contribute creative ideas for developing new, innovative competitive campaign concepts and social media approaches.
- Take charge of content targeting and placement.
- Years of Experience: (2-3 years’ experience)
NB: CV’s should be sent to: ( CV’s should be sent to ATS and Email: firstname.lastname@example.org )
Location: ( Accra)
Employment Type: (Full time)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.