This position supports the Legal, Risk and Compliance Function, which develops and provides oversight of AML/CFT, Sanctions, Risk management, licensing and strategic compliance matters for the business. You would need to steeped in AML compliance, able to operate in a fast moving, fast growing start-up with a strong culture of compliance.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
What You Will Be Doing:
- Manage partner bank and strategic partner relationships
- Supporting licensing efforts in coordination with the Licensing team and other resources
- As the Second Line of Defence, you will be supporting the Local MLRO in overseeing and reporting all anti-money laundering and prevention of financing of terrorism escalations, High risk reviews and related local processes and escalations for the business’s products and liaising with appropriate regulatory authorities
- Assist in driving all local compliance matters including the following:
- Review applicable legislation and regulatory requirements and advise leadership on existing requirement and any changes thereto to ensure that the business consistently complies with these compliance requirements
- Monitor appropriate internal policies, processes, and controls for the business in respect of key legal, regulatory, and ethical obligations
- Conduct appropriate risk assessment frameworks to be used as a guide in identifying, eliminating, and mitigating risks facing the business’s operations
- Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk and develop/implement corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues while also providing general guidance on avoiding or resolving similar future concerns
- Provide regular reports to keep the business informed of the operation and progress of compliance activities
- Conduct where needed staff trainings; both at an introductory and continuous basis to all employees, to ensure a cogent understanding of new and existing compliance issues and related policies and procedures in respect of the business
- Be a key point of contact locally for regulatory reporting and engagement.
What You Should Have:
- At least a minimum of 3+ years of experience in financial services related role
- Be passionate about what you do and being in the Fintech or Payment space
- Able to demonstrate experience to independently managing, organize and prioritize multiple tasks, projects, responsibilities, and competing priorities for yourself and the team
- You have demonstrated subject matter expertise
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.