Responsible for monitoring all cashiers’ duties at all branches and ensuring adequate controls are kept at all times within the branches and head office petty cash payments.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:1 year
• Contact potential or existing customers via telephone, email and new media to sell our products/services.
• Achieve daily/weekly/Monthly sales targets.
• Build a pipeline of leads through the sales process and maintain a consistent flow of closed sales.
• Maintain call centre database by entering relevant and accurate information
• Following up with clients who have completed a loan transaction to express appreciation.
• Capture SME loan data on the banking software (MIP)
• Any other duty as may be assigned by your supervisor.
Qualification and Requirements:
• A Bachelors’ Degree or HND or its equivalent in any field
• Excellent knowledge of IT systems including call center solutions, Microsoft office and e-mail.
• Required language proficiency, English language and at least one local language
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• 1-year experience within a Call center environment with targeted sales
• Good data entry and typing skills
Skills / Attributes
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good customer service skills.
• Good listening skills
• Hard working with high energy levels
• Willingness to learn
• Ability to adapt quickly to constant changes
• Adhere to discipline and routine
• Good selling skills
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and excellent telephone manners
• Neat and organized person.
All applicants should forward their application letters and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.