- To translate architectural design into technical drawings and details for construction.
- Prints all construction drawings and documentation needed for any project.
- Supports the office in supervising site work when necessary.
- Responsible for proper keeping all printed documents in an orderly manner.
- Utilize current CAD software’s with ability to produce 2D and 3D drawings
- Generate detail construction document including floor plans, sections elevation and finishes schedule
- Work with design team to research, develop and Implement design ideas
- Assist in site supervision when necessary
- Assist in project installation
Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of first Degree in Building Technology from any recognized tertiary institution
- A minimum of 5 Years post bachelor/apprenticeship relevant work experience
- knowledge of engineering principles and ability to create and read technical drawings
- IT skills and experience using computer-aided design software such as Autocad and Revit
- Attention to detail to create accurate and detailed drawings and check other colleagues; work for accuracy and quality
- Communication skills and relationship building to work with clients and other engineers and architects to understand and interpret their designs
- Teamwork - essential to be able to work in a team as you&ll be liaising with other CAD technicians and draughtspersons on projects
- Organization and time management to complete work to project deadlines