We are looking for a passionate and skilled engineer to join our highly dynamic team. You will be developing blockchain-based solutions that span across a wide spectrum of the web3 ecosystem, from protocol level engineering and smart contracts development to DApps and Enterprise/Financial applications that integrate with or are built on blockchain infrastructure. This is a remote-first role. You will be working with a globally distributed team of talented engineers and researchers, as well as many leading industry partners.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Work on full-stack engineering solutions that integrate with or built on top of blockchains.
- Design and build applications on various blockchains, primarily focusing on EVM compatible chains
- Develop, test, and deploy secure smart contracts
- Debug and optimize smart contracts
- Extract and process data from the blockchain
- Develop scripts & tools to automate or improve blockchain interactions
- Collaborate with other engineers and teams, both internally and externally
- Stay updated with new developments and technology in the blockchain space
- Excellent programming skills in one or more of the following programming languages: C#, Go, TS/JS, Solidity, Rust, Python, Java, Kotlin, but will also consider other tech stacks.
- Proficient in Solidity programming language with extensive experience in developing complex smart contracts. Familiar with toolings such as Foundry, Hardhat or Remix. Other languages will be also considered (e.g Cairo, MOVE)
- Ability to implement efficient algorithms and design complex data structures
- Understanding of good software architecture and engineering process
- Ability to write clean, testable, and maintainable code without over-engineering
- Deep understanding of Ethereum blockchain architecture
- Understanding of the DeFi landscape, such as lending protocols, AMMs, Perps and stablecoins
- Experience in developing off-chain applications that integrate with web3 protocols, using libraries such as Web3.js and ethers.js.
- Strong computer science background
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.