As an ambassador for our values, our Beauty Therapists and Nail Technicians will experience unique levels of exposure to our world class Brands we use daily.
You will have the responsibility to develop your knowledge of our brands and training will be provided..
Benefits are a genuine, open and high performing culture, an opportunity to impact positively within an iconic organization each and every day and structured training to support personal growth and career development.
If you have a personal interest in all thing beauty related and a passion for helping customers, we invite you to join our journey of being Ghana's premium Day Spa of choice..
- Paint fingernails and toenails
- Clean, cut and shape nails
- Recommend colours, rhinestones and designs based on each customer’s style
- Remove previously applied polish
- Use waxing and electrolysis to remove facial and body hair
- Provide manicures and pedicures
- Give various types of facial and body massages, including hot stone and reflexology
- Conduct skin analysis (face and body)
- Manage appointments
- Warmly welcome customers upon their arrival
- Update client records with contact details and treatments received
- Provide advice on makeup products and techniques based on each client’s needs
- Cross-sell beauty products and additional treatments, when appropriate
- Ensure all areas are clean and equipment is sterilized before use