For the Solenis Applications & Platform Launch Team in EMEA we are seeking an Applications Engineer for Tissue & Towel
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Provide applications support to the EMEA Pulp & Paper sales team; with a special focus on T&T market, Crepe and Release technologies, Strength, process chemicals (MB, CC, RDC)
- Provide input to the Marketing organization regarding market trends, customer needs and competitive landscape,
- Participate in cross-functional teams to improve existing and develop new technologies that meet customer needs,
- Participation and engagement on INNOVA projects and others linked with R&D initiatives together with the launch and promotion of NPI products,
- Develop and provide training and knowledge sharing with the sales force,
- Develop material and reports for Solenis databases (Product Data Sheets, training packages, case history, troubleshooting, trials etc.)
- Develop application technology, monitor service programs and provide troubleshooting support to the sales team.
- This position is to be located in Eastern Europe. Prime countries of travel will include Austria, Romania , Hungary, Serbia , Poland, Slovakia
Skills & abilities:
- Qualified candidates will have a degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or Paper Engineering,
- Experience with sales work and field support to paper customers, namely within the areas described and on the T&T market highly preferred
- Skills: teamwork, flexibility, communication, presentations, organization, planning, initiative.
- Strong verbal and written skills in English.
- Good computer knowledge.
- Willingness to travel, to work internationally and intercultural.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.