Jobberman Third Party
Driver & Transport Services
A Transportation Worker's duties include operating vehicles to coordinate traffic and provide customer service. He also transports materials, goods, and materials on rails, roads, and railways. You must also be able to anticipate all transportation obstacles and come up with a plan to avoid their occurrence. Transportation managers are responsible for directing and overseeing transportation-related operations within an organization. Their duties include managing staff that assists with transportation activities such as dispatching, routing, and tracking. Transportation managers also ensure that staff members comply with safety rules and regulations.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:10 years
- Directing activities related to dispatching, routing, and tracking of transportation vehicles, aircraft, or railroad cars.
- Planning, organizing, and managing subordinate staff members to ensure work is completed and consistent with the company's standards.
- Directing investigations to verify and resolve customer or shipper complaints.
- Collaborating with staff members to formulate and implement transportation-related procedures as well as company revenue goals and customer service objectives.
- Arranging repairs and routine maintenance of transportation vehicles.
- Complying with transportation-related policies, as well as safety rules, union contracts, and government regulations.
- Promoting safe work activities by conducting safety audits, and attending company safety meetings.
Required Experience: 10+ Years
Industry: FMCG, Manufacturing.
Age: 35+ Years
Location: OIL Plant, Tema
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.