We’re looking for a super skilled Team Lead to make sure our Analysts are operating at the best quality performance A solution-oriented individual who will handle customer and agent issues and look to resolve them. If you’re ready to stop providing a service and join us in delivering WOW to our customers instead – let’s get in touch
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 1 year
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing a team of 10-15 FinCrime Analysts
- Managing the daily performance of employees, ensuring adherence to SLA expectations (e.g. productivity & quality)
- Conducting regular one to ones, team meetings and performance reviews.
- Challenging processes and procedure, in the context of continuous improvement
- Raising awareness of unusual trends in performance, team, attitude and other management parameters
- Seeking to go above and beyond the role by taking ownership of difficult problems, seeking to resolve ongoing issues, and being a leader in the workplace
- Acting as a point of contact for the law enforcement agencies in the ongoing criminal investigations that commenced from the submitted SAR
What you'll need:
- Fluent English (C1)
- 1+ year of experience managing a team of 5+ FTEs
- Relevant experience in AML/Compliance or card disputes is preferred
- Familiarity with AML and sanctions regulations ( eg. JMLSG, ML regulations, OFAC, POCA and etc.) would be beneficial
- Ability to work under pressure, managing multiple projects at once, and meeting tight deadlines
- Strong understanding of the interplay between legal and business risk would be a plus
- Ability to communicate positively, effectively, and efficiently with members of various internal teams, outside counsel, and regulators
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgement
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.