We’re looking for a super skilled Team Lead to make sure our Analysts are operating at the best quality performance A solution-oriented individual who will handle customer and agent issues and look to resolve them. If you’re ready to stop providing a service and join us in delivering WOW to our customers instead, let’s get in touch.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 1 year
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing a team of 10-15 Fincrime analysts
- Managing the daily performance of employees, ensuring productivity, quality, and adherence to SLA expectations
- Conducting regular one to ones, team meetings, and performance reviews
- Challenging processes and procedure for continuous improvement
- Raising awareness of unusual trends in performance
- Seeking to go above and beyond the role by taking ownership of difficult problems, resolving ongoing issues, and being a leader in the workplace
- Acting as a point of contact for law enforcement agencies in ongoing criminal investigations that commenced from a submitted SAR
What you'll need:
- Fluency in English (C1)
- 1+ year of experience managing a team of 5+ FTEs
- The ability to work well under pressure, managing multiple projects at once and meeting tight deadlines
- To know how to communicate positively, effectively, and efficiently with members of various internal teams, outside counsel, and regulators
- To be someone who demonstrates sound judgement
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.