The Sustainability Compliance Specialist will support the formal sustainability program activities and related compliance issues for assigned our LBC operations. In this role, you will distribute sustainability program documents to customers, coordinating with colleagues in the supply chain or business and sustainability teams and build collaborative working relationships with colleagues, suppliers and customers in multiple locations.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Manage the quality of data input into relevant systems and be accountable for outbound allocations of sustainability data to customers within the rules of the certification system.
- Develop innovative methods of monitoring sustainability performance and report information and data for compliance, customers and internal business requirements.
- Prepare documents dependent on the customer and end market destination and verify supplier documents received against contract requirements to identify discrepancies and request completion of the data directly with supplier.
- Keep up to date the latest changes to the formal sustainability programs and understand how they impact the business.
- Provide support to the business or supply chain team on the regulations for the markets and advise suppliers and customers on program certifications and compliance.
- Develop good relationships with suppliers and customers for sustainability related matters and data inquiries as appropriate.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 4-6 years experience in managing sustainability projects in Ghana
- Experience in leading certification schemes and good knowledge of certification standards.
- Experience in developing systems, processes and procedures to drive compliance and change
- Experience in managing teams from different geographical locations to achieve organizational objective
- At least 2-3 years experience in undertaking audit related to Rainforest Alliance or other certification schemes
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.