We’re looking for an analytical and entrepreneurial Strategic Finance Analyst to join our quickly growing team to drive meaningful impact across the company. You will drive financial analyses, build and own reports/KPIs, and model business outcomes to provide visibility into the company’s operations and inform strategic decision-making in the Revenue org and across the company. You will report to the Director, Strategic Finance and get significant exposure to the CFO as well as other leaders across the org.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to FP&A planning, financial model/KPI dashboard building, special projects, and financial analysis to drive strategic decision-making across the org
- Work closely with Revenue Operations, Business Operations, and Finance teams to enhance revenue reporting and KPI tracking, which includes creating KPI dashboards, identifying trends, and presenting the implications to Revenue leadership to drive strategic decision-making
- Contribute to the company operating model and develop an understanding of how financials fit together and how the budget impacts financials; you will contribute to budgeting processes
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis to promote faster, data-driven decision-making and answer questions to help departments grow + make better decisions
- Create reporting for Board presentations and executive management that clearly communicates financial results/KPI trends
- Work with the Director, Strategic Finance and CFO to help optimize the business through strategic analyses
How success will be measured in this role:
- Ability to build/own KPI dashboards/reports, extracting data from systems and presenting in a logical way that represents underlying business trends
- Proficiency in identifying strategic implications (company-wide) based on trends in data, and communicate those findings clearly to management to impact decision-making
- Ability to provide leverage to the Director, Strategic Finance and CFO through financial modeling, report/presentation building and communicating implications of analyses across org
If the details below describe you, you could be a great fit for this role:
- 2+ years of experience in FP&A, preferably 1+ years of investment banking experience
- Excellent business acumen, with the ability to contextualize information, build financial analyses/models to assess strategic implications, and and translate findings to business leaders across the org
- Expert financial modeler, with extensive experience using Excel & Google Sheets
- Experience extracting data from systems, including CRM (e.g., Salesforce), Marketing software (e.g., Marketo or Hubspot), Revenue Reporting software (e.g., Maxio), etc.
- Experience with SaaS KPIs and SaaS Revenue metrics, with an understanding of value drivers in a SaaS business
- Curious problem solver who can find creative ways to analyze business/financial trends to drive strategic decision-making
- Entrepreneurial self-starter capable of identifying process improvements and bottlenecks to reporting
- Excellent communicator with track record of strong collaboration across teams to drive data-driven decision making
- Experience with SQL is preferred
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.