- Operates machines to stack plates or sheets of material, such as metal or plastic, to assemble laminated products, such as rotor cores and storage battery elements or to form bundles for shipment: Places specified material into one or more feed magazines or holding devices.
- Loading and Piling logs/timber.
- Start machine that automatically measures or counts and stacks a specified number of pieces in the desired arrangement.
- Clears jams and adjusts machines to correct the malfunction, using hand tools.
- Removes finished stack from the machine and places stack into a basket or into the magazine of the machine performing the subsequent operation.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years working experience
NB: Accomodation to be Provided.