Software Engineering Manager
Engineering & Technology
The Manager of Software Engineering will be responsible for growing and leading the CreditNinja development team. The Manager is capable of providing hands-on technical leadership within our software development team. We are seeking somebody who is passionate about the craft of software development, and who uses their incredible people skills to attain peak quality and performance from their engineering team. You actively write code in some capacity, and you're very confident in your technical abilities. The right candidate understands that a strong relationship with business teams is important. This person also understands that constant incremental improvement can meet long term technical goals while delivering on business needs. The right person has excellent verbal and written communication and is able to articulate complex technical issues with clarity to non-technical teammates.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:4 years
What You'll Do:
- Organize, lead and contribute to engineering efforts while demonstrating total ownership of projects, cycles, and programs
- Drive a results-oriented culture with a strong focus on engineering excellence and execution
- Contribute to the design and development of existing and new experiences, and foster a team environment that promotes creative thinking, practical problem-solving and a culture that testing is everyone’s job
- Work by and with individual contributors to make informed and thoughtful architectural decisions that ultimately benefit our users
- Be a steadfast advocate for clean and scalable coding principles and high-performance, secure, easily testable and reliable software services
What We Are Looking For:
- You have 4+ years of experience as a Developer, plus if it is Ruby on Rails
- 2+ years’ experience as an Engineering Manager
- You have years of experience leading across the software development lifecycle, including deep knowledge of industry best practices, including but not limited to, pull requests and code reviews, continuous integration and delivery, and post-deployment monitoring and analysis
- You're a problem solver, and you value passing on your knowledge and methodologies to create a force-multiplier effect
- You have ample experience advising, coaching, and mentoring peers, direct reports, and less experienced team members
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Experience growing an Engineering organization
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.